HOW TO BECOME A TURKISH CITIZEN?
There are three ways for foreigners to become a Turkish citizen. First, residing in Turkey enough to prove that the applicant will settle in Turkey continuously. Second, gaining citizenship by investment programs Third marrying a Turkish citizen.
Anyone wants to acquire Turkish citizenship must fulfil requirements below
- Enough knowledge of Turkish
- Residing in Turkey for five years continuously
- Enough income for the applicant and his family
- There should be no ongoing criminal investigation about the applicant
Gaining Turkish citizenship by investment also possible. By this way applicant and his wife and his children, whom under 18 years may become Turkish citizens. What are the types of investment?
- Capital investment to one of the Turkish banks worth of 500.000 USD
- Property investment worth of 250.000 USD
- Setting up a business which employes 50 people
- Capital investment to government bonds worth of 500.000 USD
Anyone married with a Turkish citizen three years at least may eligible to apply for Turkish citizenship
Prepared By Selimhan Cinas Of FELİX LEGAL